Skip to main content

History of Stamford, Connecticut : from its settlement in 1641, to the present time, including Darien, which was one of its parishes until 1820

Item Preview

SIMILAR ITEMS (based on metadata)
University of Connecticut Libraries
by Sherwood, Herbert F. (Herbert Francis), b. 1872
texts
eye 477
favorite 1
comment 0
The Library of Congress
by [Davenport, Amzik Benedict] [from old catalog]
texts
eye 642
favorite 0
comment 0
Allen County Public Library
by Walton, Alfred Grant
texts
eye 355
favorite 1
comment 0
The Library of Congress
by Walton, Alfred Grant
texts
eye 380
favorite 1
comment 0
California Digital Library
by Huntington, E. B. (Elijah Baldwin), 1816-1877
texts
eye 1,052
favorite 1
comment 0